March 2018 Shows
126th and 127th
International Cat Show Ljubljana
24th and 25th of March 2018
2 days/2 shows/2 certificates
Feline breeders club Ljubljana - Felinološko društvo Ljubljana (http://www.fd-ljubljana.si)
Gospodarsko razstavišče Ljubljana (http://www.gr-sejem.si), Dunajska cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana (Instructions to location are available here).
- Katarína Báliková (1, 2)
- Fabio Brambilla (all)
- Robert Lubrano (1, 2, 4)
- Grazyna Laskowska Malaga (all)
- Raymond Alessandro Saetre (1, 2)
- Marina Vinkel (all)
- Rolf Voehringer (all)
7.30-9.00 – Registration and Veterinary Control
10.00-15.00 – Judging
12.00-14.00 – Cat Breeds Presentation for Visitors
15.00 – Announcement of Most Beautiful Cats (Visitors’ Choice)
16.00 – Best in Show* and Best of Best
19.00 – End of the Show (on Sunday 18.00)
*Separate Best in Show Litters on Saturday and Separate Best in Show Veterans on Sunday.
- Classes 1 - 13 and class 15 (out of competition) 30 EUR (50 EUR two days)
- Class 14 (domestic cat) 15 EUR / per day
- Litter (minimum of 3 kittens from the same litter in Class 11/12) 55 EUR / per day
- Double cage for 1 cat 10 EUR / per day
- Show catalogue 5 EUR / per exhibitor
- Entries received after March 12th 2018 (if free places are still available) 10 EUR / per exhibitor
(Measurements of single cage (in cm): 70x70x70 / double cage: WHD 140x70x70)
Participation at the show is on the risk of the exhibitor. Exhibitors may present their cats to the judges except for the BIS / BOB shows. All exhibitors must agree to respect FIFe and ZFDS Rules. Non-FIFe exhibitors are also welcome; they may present their cats in classes for kittens (11 and 12), open and neuter classes (9 and 10).
Registration fees for the show are to be paid at the show entrance. You can also pay the registration fees before arrival, to the associations account SI56 0201 0009 1880 112 (bank NLB, d.d., SWIFT: LJBASI2X). The recipient is Felinolosko drustvo Ljubljana, Vosnjakova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana, VAT no. SI27171337. The reference name should include your last name and your first name with the postscript Show 2018 (example: "Bond James Show 2018"), the reference number is 00-2425032018 (if applicable). Payment of registration fees is possible by March 20th 2018, afther that, registration fees are paid at the show entrance.
On-line show entry Ljubljana 2018:
Entries are CLOSED.
Final deadline - March 16th 2018 12.00 (noon)
Veterinary requirements: All cats must be vaccinated against respiratory viral diseases and panleucopenia at least 15 days before the show. All cats, travelling from EU to Slovenia must be vaccinated for rabies. The period of vaccine validity is marked by an authorized veterinarian in the cats' passport or vaccination certificate. All cats must have appropriate documents that comply with EU Regulation No 576/2003. Upon registration, cats will be identified via microchip. White cats must have a veterinary certificate for a hearing test.
Please read the Health recommendations of the National Institute for public health by clicking here.
Please send your application to Ines Gulić - email@example.com.
Urban Homy Ljubljana (Emona Luxury Rooms)
- single bed - 58 EUR + tourist tax
- double bed - 65 EUR + tourist tax
- junior suite with terrace - 70 EUR + tourist tax
- single bed - 58,27 EUR + tourist tax
- double bed - 71,54 EUR + tourist tax
+ 5 EUR per cat
Hotel BIT Center
- single bed - 38.90 EUR + tourist tax
- double bed - 52 EUR + tourist tax
- triple bed - 56 EUR + tourist tax
- single bed - 65 EUR + tourist tax
- double bed - 70 EUR + tourist tax
+ 10 EUR per cat
For additional information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.